The foundation of any IT Asset Management solution and associated system is about knowing what you have, what it is, where it is and what you are using it for.
Implementing such a solution can provide a range of benefits which include:
- Reduced costs
- Reduced level of asset theft & loss
- Eliminating duplicate purchases
- Avoiding lease penalties for non-return of like for like equipment
- Ensuring software license compliance
- Restricting software deployment to those that actually need it
- Beginning to leverage underutilised warranties
- Mitigating the commercial risk associated with data loss & security failures
- Improving the utilisation of high value assets and equipment
Without an in-depth understanding of your assets, it’s difficult to make smart business decisions. ITB can provide solutions that help you take control with a complete and accurate picture of your full estate.
Getting the most return from your IT investment starts with a clear view of all your hardware and software assets. ITB helps you gain visibility, compliance, and control of your IT assets to reveal the true value they deliver.
Talk to one of our Trusted Advisors today on 01865 595510