Tenders and Frameworks
ITB has years of experience delivering innovative IT Solutions into the public sector. We understand the drive to procure cutting-edge technology whilst balancing budget constraints.
We are proud to supply via a number of frameworks and tender portals, an example of which can be seen below:
- NEUPC (HENSS) Networking Framework – Lots 1,2 & 3
- NHS Shared Business Services – DWS – Digital Workplace Solutions – Formerly Link IT Solutions
- JISC Networking Equipment Framework – Palo Alto Supplier, Fortinet Supplier
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) – ICT Networking & Storage Solutions (Lot 1,2 & 3)
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) – IT Hardware and Peripherals (Lots 1,2 & 5)
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) – Outsourced ICT Framework (Lot 1)
- Crown Commercial Services G-Cloud XII
- Crown Commercial Service – Technology Products and Associated Services TEPAS (RM6808 LOTS 2 & 3)
- Crown Commercial Services – Education Technology (RM6103) All lots
- Crown Commercial Services – Technology Services 3 (RM6100 Lots 2,3a, b & c)
- Crown Commercial Services – Network Services 2 (RM3808 Lots 2 and 10)
- National Education Printers Agreement (NEPA), partner with Brother
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NOECPC) – Lot 4 – Hosting Services
- National Desktops & Notebooks Agreement (NDNA), Partnered with Acer – Lot2
- Kent County Council KCS ICT Managed Services Framework
- Kent County Council – Y21028 sSupply of IT Hardware (Lot 1)
If your preferred procurement framework is not listed above, please contact us. We have strong alliances with various public sector suppliers that allow us to utilise additional framework agreements.
In addition to the various frameworks, ITB is also present on a high-level of tender portals.