Email & Web Security
Email is one of your most business-critical tools, however, the range of email threats is increasing rapidly. Due to this, systems and solutions for email and web security are having to adapt and become more complex than ever, while at the same time offer advanced business functionality and aid in increasing productivity.
Simply blocking spam and viruses is not enough. Comprehensive email security requires defending against sophisticated new attacks, preventing loss of sensitive business data, and protecting your own corporate email reputation.
With cybercriminals using email as a direct line to target users and with email often overlooked as an unmonitored outlet of information, the risk of data loss becomes greater than ever before.
Whether you need email security deployed in the cloud, onsite, or a hybrid multi-layered combination of both, ITB delivers email security however you need it.
You can gain protection from the latest threats, maintain compliance with data regulations and elevate your security – all with the assurance that email will be accessible during server outages with an integrated, web-based continuity service.
Most companies rely on the internet every day to access business applications and with a rapid increase in cloud services, access to reliable and safe platform is business critical. IT Departments need to secure and manage web traffic by filtering web malware threats, block URLs with inappropriate content, and prevent confidential data loss over web protocols.
Using best of breed vendors, ITB can offer on-premise, hosted or cloud based solutions to keep you, your business and your users secure.
- Prevents Web-based threats from infecting your network.
- Ensures all Web content is free from malicious code before it is delivered to users.
- Boosts user productivity, ensures compliance and saves bandwidth by blocking users from visiting inappropriate websites or downloading media files.
- Restricts access to certain websites during specific hours and helps protect bandwidth and productivity by placing time and volume limits on Internet use.
- Provides data on malware protection and applies usage policy to users outside the corporate network.
- Eliminates unnecessary investment in infrastructure, reduces burden on in-house IT resources, and delivers predictable costs.